Himachal Dream Tour Privacy Promise.We believes in protecting your privacy So we Kept Some Promise For Your Guest.
When we collect your personal information, we'll give you timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information we're collecting, how we'll use it, and the types of third parties with whom we may share it.
We'll give you choices about the ways we use and share your personal information, and we'll respect the choices you make.
* Relevance. We'll collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we won't use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent.
* Retention. We'll keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted by law.
* Accuracy. We'll take appropriate steps to make sure the personal information in our records is accurate.
* Access. We'll provide ways for you to access your personal information, as required by law, so you can correct inaccuracies.
* Security. We'll take appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
* Sharing. Except as described in this Policy, we won't share your personal information with third parties without your consent.
* International Transfer. If we transfer your personal information to another country, we'll take appropriate measures to protect your privacy and the personal information we transfer.
* Enforcement. We'll regularly review how we're meeting these privacy promises, and we'll provide an independent way to resolve complaints about our privacy practices.
Scope of this Policy
What personal information do we collect about you ?
We believe that in order to make your experience pleasing and comfortable, we must strive to anticipate your needs. There are several ways we collect your personal information when you visit our Sites or use our services :
* Information You Provide. If you're filling out our Vacation Request Form or registering for our email, we'll ask for your name, address, email address, and phone number. Your information may be shared with a travel agent for services requested on your behalf. The sharing of this information to travel agencies is only used for requested services and not for any other purpose. If you provide us comments through the "Contact Us" link on our Site, We will occasionally invite our past customers to participate in surveys or focus groups where we will ask for your opinions about your experience with us or about new services we are considering. Your participation in our market research is always on a voluntary basis.
* Information Collected by Travel Agents. Many of the travel agencies within Himachal dream tours are franchisees, owned and operated independently of Himachal dream tour or its affiliates. Because they are separate businesses, we can't control all of the ways they may collect and use guest information. We do, however, require our travel agents to comply with all applicable legal requirements regarding the privacy of your information. If you provide us comments, we'll use your information to improve our services. If you have additional questions regarding your personal information, please fill out the form with your question and we will respond promptly within the time limits established by applicable law. For your protection, we may ask you for additional information to verify your identity. In most cases, we will provide the access you request and correct or delete any inaccurate information you discover. In some cases, however, we may limit or deny your request if the law permits or requires us to do so.
How do we make notification of changes to this Policy ?
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Policy at any time.When we change this Policy will depend on the nature of the change. In any event, changes to this Policy may affect our use of personal information that you provided us prior to the effective date of the changes.
Working E-mail id : email@example.com
How We Work Or Make Friends ?
* Refer-a-Friend. Occasionally we will include a "refer-a-friend" feature in our promotions where we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting your friend to visit the Site.
* Law Enforcement. There are other, limited circumstances in which we or the companies with which we share your personal information may share or transfer your personal information to unrelated third parties. For example, we may provide personal information to a third party when we believe it is necessary to prevent or investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft; to comply with a court order or subpoena; to comply with a legal requirement; to protect your vital interests; or in connection with a sale, purchase, merger, reorganization, financing, liquidation, dissolution, or similar event. When we disclose information under these or similar circumstances, we'll take appropriate steps to limit use and protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
* In the case of a Credit Card Payments, an additional surcharge of 3% will be charged extra over the NET payable amount.
* In the case of a Debit Crad Payments, an additional surcharge of 3% will be charged extra over the NET payable amount.
* In the case of an NEFT/RTGS/ Online Transfer no transfer charge will be levied.(Only 1st part Payment after that 2% extra charge)